To ship your wines, you’ll need to be logged in and in your CloudCellar. You can find your CloudCellar clicking on the circle at the top right-hand corner of our homepage and selecting ‘My CloudCellar/Ship My Wine’ from the pop-out menu.
- Click on the 'Ship' button for each wine you'd like to ship
|To make things easier, don’t forget to filter! You can filter by 'in cellar' to see only wines that are able to be shipped. You can also select the type, price range, favorites, and more to make this process quicker and easier.|
2. Click on the 'View Shipment' button at the top right of your wine list to see everything currently in your shipment.
3. Click the 'Ship X Item(s)' button
4. Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the ‘I Agree to the terms above’ button
5. Select your shipping address or add in a new one
6. Choose your shipping options and click ‘Finalize Shipment’
|Please note, when weather conditions are over 80º in Napa, CA (where your wines are stored) or near your location we strongly recommend the use of ice packs and air shipping. Ground shipments or shipments without ice packs run the risk of heat damage when temperatures are over 80º.|
You will receive a shipping confirmation email after you finalize your shipment, and tracking information will be available on your ‘My Shipments’ page after UPS has scanned your shipment.
If you are shipping ground during the summer months, you can read this article to learn more about our temperature-controlled shipping process.